[SR-Users] Phone does not set "Expire-header" but "Contact expire", immediately expires

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Tue Nov 6 22:56:58 CET 2018

Am Dienstag, 6. November 2018, 22:50:54 CET schrieb Kevin Olbrich:
> Am Di., 6. Nov. 2018 um 22:40 Uhr schrieb Sergiu Pojoga <pojogas at gmail.com>:
> > It's not clear what kamailio/asterisk integration method you are using.
> > Looking at the 2 provided messages - the 2nd one is not a relay of the 1st
> > one.
>
> I might have matched the wrong transaction. I use HEP/HOMER to observe
> communication and Kamailio starts a new flow (=Call-Id) to asterisk (this
> message is no coming from the phone).
>
> > handle authentication/usrloc in Kamailio?
> > or
> > using PATH extension?
>
> I do auth + usrloc in Kamailio, no PATH.
>
> Maybe the Kamailio debug would lead me to the problem but verbose level 3
> has too much info.

Hi Kevin,

you could control the time when the specific not-working phone send a
REGISTER. Then you can enable the debugging for a few seconds during this
time, and then deactivate it again. This should work even on a production
server. Debugging it on a test server is of course an even better way.

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services
Kamailio security assessment - https://skalatan.de/de/assessment