[SR-Users] Storing in-progress dialogs in database

jenus at cyberchaos.nl jenus at cyberchaos.nl
Mon Nov 5 09:26:13 CET 2018

Hi all,

I'm testing with the new dlg_db_load_callid function to replicate
dialogs to another (standby) kamailio instance on failover. This works
fine for calls that are connected. But i'm missing the dialogs in
"ringing" state. Looks like dialogs are written to database by the
dialog module when we receive the 200OK/ACK for the invite transaction.
The result is that the call gets connected on the other kamailio
instance but without a dialog.

Is it possible to store the early_dialogs that are in rining state in
the database?

If that is not the case can i still create a dialog when i only receive
the 200OK/ACK to the INVITE transaction (INVITE was processed by another
instance) since TM is not aware of the INVITE transaction?

I also tried to reject the 200OK to the  INVITE in the on reply route,
but running into the same issue that TM does not know the INVITE
transaction.

Thanks,

Jan