[SR-Users] Store TLS handshake date from Kamailio to an external DB

Toffi Bossol toffi.bossol at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 10:19:19 CET 2018

Hello ,
Thanks for you answer.
I re-formulate my questions:

   - How can I tell Kamailio to store the TLS Data in an external DB?
   - How can I configure Kamailio to read (without re-use) data from DB and verify if there was a TLS session established before?
Many Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Toffi

    Am Donnerstag, 1. November 2018, 12:10:57 MEZ hat Daniel Tryba <d.tryba at pocos.nl> Folgendes geschrieben:

 On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 09:20:46AM +0000, Toffi Bossol wrote:
> my use case will be:
>
>    - We use two Kamailio instances (A and B)
>
>    - A Client registers to a Kamailio A using TLS (SIP over TLS). The TLS session data shall be stored into an external DB.
>    - Kamailio A is now unreachable.
>    - The client sends a register to Kamailio B over TLS.
>    - Kamailio B shall look into the external DB and checks that there is already a TLS session data and can reuse it.

In order to make a SIP over TLS handshake, there has to be a new
handshake. So the old data is stale and unusable.