[SR-Users] Diversion headers access and message too long error

Joan Salvatella juansalvatella at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:18:37 CET 2018

Hello Henning,

Thanks for your quick response. Kamailio is complaining about a too long
SIP message so migrating to TCP makes sense (I hadn't thought about it).

I have enabled TCP in kamailio.cfg:
disable_tcp=no

I am using the dispatchers module to identify the gateway endpoints and I
have updated it accordingly:

1 sip:10.0.1.69:5080;transport=tcp

and in my invite resolver I am forcing the sending socket to be tcp as
well.

route[INVITE_RESOLVER] {
xlog("L_DBG", "[R-INVITE-RESOLVER:$ci] Entering INVITE resolver\n");

   route(CHECK_DID);

   # Use main asterisk dispatcher set
   $var(disp_set) = 1;

   # Store diversion reason
   redis_cmd("abn", "SET $fd-div $dir", "r");

   # Trim SIP messages of useless headers
   remove_hf_re("^X-");

   $fs = "tcp:PRIVATE_IP:5080";

   xlog("L_INFO", "[R-INVITE-RESOLVER:$ci] Processing dispatcher set
$var(disp_set)\n");

   if(!ds_select_domain("$var(disp_set)", "4")) {
      # This should only happen if the route set is empty.
      sl_send_reply("503", "Out of Gateways");
      xlog("L_ERR", "[R-INVITE-RESOLVER:$ci] !> "
               "No gateways available!\n");
      exit;
   }

   xlog("L_INFO", "[R-INVITE-RESOLVER:$ci] -> "
             "Selected gateway: $rd:$rp\n");

   t_on_failure("DISPATCHER_ROLLOVER");
   route(INVITE_POSTROUTE);
}

Are there any resources that I can check to make sure that I am not missing
anything? Since this is not working, I am suspecting it is related with the
Asterisk side of things but that should be handled in another mail list.

Thanks for your support,