[SR-Users] Store TLS handshake date from Kamailio to an external DB

Toffi Bossol toffi.bossol at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 10:20:46 CET 2018

Hello Joel,

my use case will be:

   - We use two Kamailio instances (A and B)

   - A Client registers to a Kamailio A using TLS (SIP over TLS). The TLS session data shall be stored into an external DB.
   - Kamailio A is now unreachable.
   - The client sends a register to Kamailio B over TLS.
   - Kamailio B shall look into the external DB and checks that there is already a TLS session data and can reuse it.

Best regards,
Toffi
    Am Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2018, 18:03:48 MEZ hat Joel Serrano <joel at textplus.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

 I'm not sure how to answer correctly that question as it depends completely on what you are trying to accomplish.
Say you get to save the TLS connection information in a database, how would that be helpful?