[SR-Users] WARNING: topos [tps_storage.c:400]: tps_storage_record(): no local address

Minh Phan mphan at wengo.com
Thu May 31 18:20:55 CEST 2018

Hi List,

I have this warning message in kamailio log when Kamailio handle an OPTIONS
message with topos module enabled (I am using Kamailio 5.1.2):

WARNING: topos [tps_storage.c:400]: tps_storage_record(): no local address
- do record routing for all initial requests

In my config file, OPTIONS message is handled this way:
    if ( is_method("OPTIONS") ) {
        t_newtran();
        record_route();
        t_reply("200","OK");
        exit;
    }

I have found this issue on Github but it is closed and I am not sure what
was the solution: #1483 <https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/1483>

My server receives 4 OPTIONS messages every 10 seconds that give as many
warning in my log file. What could I do to get rid of them?

Thanks,
Minh