[SR-Users] PIKE module

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Thu May 31 12:27:52 CEST 2018

Am Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018, 13:33:27 CEST schrieb Robert Barrera:
> Good morning!
>
> We operate a VoIP platform and are interested in integrating the PIKE
> module.
>
> Is it possible for someone to assist us to discuss how this can be done and
> our options?

Hello Robert,

if you are looking for support on this list, just describe the steps that you have done so far
and the issues you are facing and where you need help (in a new e-mail).

If you are looking for commercial support, have a look e.g. to the companies on our web-
page: https://www.kamailio.org/w/business-directory/

Best regards,

Henning