[SR-Users] Any modules with LRN dipping capacity?

KamDev Essa kamdevessa at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 19:18:50 CEST 2018

 Thats fine. I can always add a host file entry for an IP. But I still do not get where I need to have the domain name in the request. Basically, how would I construct my enum_query to go to 1.1.1.1 and query the E.164 formatted TN. Or is that not how things work in Kamailio?
KD    On Tuesday, May 22, 2018, 1:06:52 PM EDT, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:

 On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 05:00:30PM +0000, KamDev Essa wrote:

>  In my CLI dig query I use
> dig @<IP of my provider> <E.164 formatted request with TN>
> What enum_query would I use for a similar query in Kamailio.

The usual expectation would be that the ENUM result would be
interrogated through the DNS hierarchy exposed by the DNS resolvers
configured on the system globally, AFAIK.

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)