[SR-Users] Is it possible to change a positive (2xx) response to a negative one (4xx) during kamailio processing of a reply (g711 fallback drama)?

George Diamantopoulos georgediam at gmail.com
Mon May 21 22:11:13 CEST 2018

Theoretically speaking though, and notwithstanding any FDA restrictions on
this, would it be possible to collect the cow's milk, process all lactose
out with event_route[network:msg] and then distribute to undiagnosed
intolerant consumers?

I guess no one will encourage me to go through with that, but should I
decide nonetheless to give it a go it would save me some trouble if I knew
it can't be done beforehand...