[SR-Users] I think I found issue to Kamailio not forwarding ACK sent to it by Asterisk

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Mon May 21 19:01:32 CEST 2018

Hello All,

When Kamailio  sends a '200 OK' to Asterisk, it is putting its Public IP into the Record-Routes.  In Asterisk 14.6, it would send the 'ACK' back to the Private IP Address of Kamailio, but Asterisk 15.x is using the Public IP Address that Kamailio placed in the Record-Routes so...
Is there a way to force Kamailio to set the Record-Route to its Private IP address of the first Record-Route in messages forwarded to Asterisk?

Thank you?