[SR-Users] rtpproxy not forwarding rtp packets.

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri May 18 16:44:04 CEST 2018

Hi Aqs,
rtpproxy should  start relaying immediately to the port specified in the
SDP. If the UA sends UDP packets from another source:IP port, it should
update internal session data, so that all subsequent packets will be
relayed to the proper IP:port. Otherwise it will continue to user the
same IP:port specified in the SDP.

Is the IP in the SDP negotiation correct (the public one, and not the
local one) ?
Have you had a look at the rtpproxy log ?

Daniel