[SR-Users] Transport issue thought

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:44:07 CEST 2018

Hi,
if a new connection is created and you don't specify $fs or use
force_send_socket, again is the OS choosing the port.
The point is understanding here why a new connection is created instead of
reusing the one created for the INVITE.
Could please paste the logs, possibly at DEBUG level, when kamailio sends
the ACK?

Cheers,

Federico