[SR-Users] Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise acquires majority stake in Sipwise

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 18 10:20:28 CEST 2018

Hi Andreas,

I am glad to hear that your efforts over all these years materialized in
a stronger business venture for you and your partners. Congratulations!

I am confident that the open source components released and supported by
Sipwise are continuing to progress in terms of innovation and new
features, strengthened now by a more consolidated business foundation,
so I am looking forward to collaborating as usual with you and your team
within Kamailio ecosystem.

On 18.05.18 09:19, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Dear community,
>
> I'd like to inform you about Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) acquiring a majority stake in Sipwise. Over the last 10 years, we at Sipwise were committed to contributing significant efforts to the open source telecom environment, resulting amongst others in the free and open source Sipwise CE soft-switch appliance, the rtpengine media relay, as well as major contributions to the Kamailio SIP proxy. Under the ALE roof, Sipwise is continuing to operate as its own brand, and our commitment to open source and our community components will be as strong as ever.
>
> Please find the official announcement here: https://www.sipwise.com/ale-sipwise/
>
> Best regards,
> Andreas

Daniel-Constantin Mierla