[SR-Users] Transport issue thought

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Fri May 18 00:21:34 CEST 2018

It appears that the bottom line of my TCP transport not working is that Kamailio is randomly assigning large port numbers to send the TCP traffic out on.
I am not able to randomly open high ports for this purpose.  Is there a way to tell Kamailio to only use specific ports for this.  I have tried using
force_send_socket() with Kamailio' s IP, and the port I want to send out on, but this did not work either.  Does this sound like I am on the right track?

Thank you,
-