[SR-Users] JSON RPC Error: LUMP_RPL_BODY already added!

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:22:40 CEST 2018

Hi All,

We are trying to query the json rpc server on our registrar for the
contact of an aor, but we are seeing the following error(s) being
displayed in the log when we query the location table:

ERROR: <core> [core/data_lump_rpl.c:83]: add_lump_rpl2(): LUMP_RPL_BODY
already added!
ERROR: xhttp [xhttp_mod.c:410]: xhttp_send_reply(): Error while adding
reply lump

We are getting the aor details back in response from the rpc call, but
the error's in the log are a little concerning and I cannot see where we
are doing something wrong.

As an example, the following curl request returns the correct response,
but the above error is displayed in the log, Am I doing something wrong
here, I cannot see what the issue is:

curl --header 'Content-Type: application/json' --data-binary '{
"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "ul.lookup", "params": [ "location",
"user at example.com" ], "id": 3 }' http://registrar.example.com/rpc

A secondary question is, is there an upper limit on the size of the "id"
parameter?

This kamailio instance is v5.0.6.

Any thoughts as to what this error means?

Thanks