[SR-Users] Further question on transport issue.

Mack Hendricks ap at goflyball.com
Thu May 17 15:43:22 CEST 2018

Hey Steve,

Can provide us a snippet of code on how you are populating the $ru and making invoking the relay?

Mack Hendricks / Head of Support / dOpenSource
web: http://dopensource.com <http://dopensource.com/>
support: +888-907-2085
dSIPRouter <http://dsiprouter.org/> - GUI focused on implementing Kamailio to provide SIP Trunking and PBX Hosting Services