[SR-Users] cfg script 101
kamdevessa at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 23:59:06 CEST 2018
I have decided to do Hunting DIY. I needed some help with the cfg script part and using a database dip.
Say I do the db dip
sql_xquery("ca", "call usp_GetHuntBranches( '$rU', '$rd');", "ra");that will return the uri/q pairs and I will add using append_branch dynamically.
How do I do the looping in the script?
I have 2 ways to deliver the list via the sp.
- Rows with uri and q values. easiest
- Single row with variable paired fields like say ur1,q1,ur2,q2 etc etc
- Can the script handle sql_xquery with multiple rows. If so, can I get a code snippet or example that show me how to iterate through. Is there a "while" loop capability in the script?
- Is there a "substring" or "split" function in the script that could allow me to get the data as a single text with uri and q separated by a \ or |.
- Or is there a document that explains the various generic functions I can use the cfg script area.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sr-users