[SR-Users] Whats is wrong in this call

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Tue May 15 23:50:14 CEST 2018

Thanks Daniel for your response.
My response in text inline.

вт, 15 мая 2018 г. в 11:27, Daniel Grotti <dgrotti at sipwise.com>:

> Hi Ssergey,
> the ACK seem OK, but the R-URI does not contain the "sip.instance"
> parameter defined in the 200 OK's Contact. Usually all contact parameter
> should be preserved when constructing the ACK R-URI.
> Does your server receive the ACK, but it is not able to forward it back to
> the callee (if yes, do you see any ERROR in the logs) ?

Yes kamailio is received ACK message but not forwarder (loose routed) to
callee. I not able to kamailio log (tow many debug info). I goes to clarify
what need to look and then reproduce.
End user is reported silence after answer.
Here
1) caller side is FreeSwitch 1.6.20
2) callee side is forked linphone

Sergey

Or it just don't receive the ACK at all?