[SR-Users] UAC Module Registration Table

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue May 15 09:00:02 CEST 2018

Hi Greg,

Unfortunately, it looks like registrations are initiated only by the
uac_reg_timer(). However, given that this timer function seems to lock
only local entities inside the uacreg componentry of uac, there's
probably no harm in running it with a low interval. Then you can call
the RPC disable/enable commands in order to toggle the status of a
remote registration.

-- Alex

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 04:30:16PM +0000, Greg Adams wrote:

> Hey there,
>

> I am currently using the UAC module to maintain remote registrations. I am just curious if it is possible to register new users immediately rather than waiting for reg_timer_interval? I am not seeing any functionality like that but just wondering if I am missing something or if it would be possible to add in. For example an RPC command that takes a key and instantly registers that user.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Greg

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)