[SR-Users] Updated NAT traversal article

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Sat May 12 08:31:58 CEST 2018

Hi,
That's greats concept in this regards.
I think it could be great to describe about SEMS (e.g B2BUA,
NAT-Traversal) and working it with Kamailio.
The SEMS has proper modules to solve NAT Traversal in Kamailio,too
If you want, I could give you it's documents.
Thanks With Regards.Mojtaba

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 6:43 PM, Alex Balashov
<abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated this article with some other topics:
>
> http://blog.csrpswitch.com/server-side-nat-traversal-with-kamailio-the-definitive-guide/
>
> "The definitive guide" is of course an ambitious and moving target, so
> there may be more evolution in the future.
>
> -- Alex

> Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S