[SR-Users] Is Media Release (signaling only) possible in Kamailio?

KamDev Essa kamdevessa at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 22:29:39 CEST 2018

 That did not help. sip capture shows NATed SDP being sent to carrier. Obviously carrier will not be able to make head nor tails about it. And carrier SDP sent to UA is perfect as its not NATed. So UA ===> Carrier is fine. Carrier ====> UA is no RTP.  Does not look like Kam alone can do RTP relase between NATed UA and the outside network entity.
I will try Freeswitch piggy back and then let Freeswitch bypass media. Logic in Freeswitch may do the trick.   \
KD
    On Wednesday, May 9, 2018, 3:30:26 PM EDT, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:

 You'll want to not load the rtpproxy module, and lose any rtpproxy_*() calls in the actual script.