[SR-Users] Use GStreamer instead of FreeSwitch or Asterisk?

rainerpiper1402 rainerpiper1402 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:17:26 CEST 2018

Hello,

i don't think that GStreamer can handle SIP or SDP information.

It is just a ...

" GStreamer can bridge to other multimedia frameworks in order to reuse
existing components (e.g. codecs) and use platform input/output mechanisms:"

And to point at RTP ... some codes are missing like G722, G711u/a and so
on.

... " container formats: asf, avi, 3gp/mp4/mov, flv, mpeg-ps/ts,
mkv/webm, mxf, ogg"