[SR-Users] Connecting UAs behind Firewall/CgNat with Kamailio without using a Stun Server

Markus Monka mmonka at sipgate.de
Tue May 8 08:40:19 CEST 2018

Hi Gerd,

have you seen Olle's Project from 2017 about RadioBroadcasting?

https://www.kamailio.org/w/2017/11/oss-iris-broadcast-project-launched/

Best Regards
 Markus

Dipl. Ing.
Markus Monka - mmonka at sipgate.de
Telefon: +49 (0)211-63 55 55-23
Telefax: +49 (0)211-63 55 55-22

sipgate GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
HRB Düsseldorf 39841 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois
Steuernummer: 106/5724/7147, Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE219349391