[SR-Users] How long time does a push take?

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Mon May 7 17:10:57 CEST 2018

Once you have sent the push, you are done... now wait for them to deliver
it to your device. Fingers crossed.
Apple VoIP push are good and take ~ 1 sec to deliver to the target device
if there is no lag on internet leyer.
Its the mobile app that take further time to wake up based on your defined
criteria.

--
regards,

abdul basit