[SR-Users] Pleasing all kinds of UACs for RTP/SRTP with rtpengine

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:48:33 CEST 2018

 Hi Daniel,

Thar is correct, the top Via header branch param differs (has a .1 instead
of .0 at the end), that doesn't seem to count according to RFC 3271 section
8.2.2.2 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3261#section-8.2.2.2>

Looking at the sip trace, the ACK for 415 is sent out before the 2nd branch
INVITE.

Unfortunately, inserting a 2 seconds sleep didn't help :(

Regards,
--Sergiu