[SR-Users] log CDRs to text file

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Sun May 6 15:40:37 CEST 2018

Am Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2018, 22:23:54 CEST schrieb eyas barhouk:
> Hello Dears
> I'm trying to get Kamailio to log its CDRs (collected By ACC module ) to
> text file instead of a database so i used modparam("acc", "db_url",
> "flatstore:/var/log/acc") and in each time kamailio trying to write on the
> text file i get the error : " db_flatstore flat_new_connection() : not a
> directory"
> so could any one guide me about how i have to create the database text file
> "acc"?  and what is the cause of the error i got  ?

Hello,

have you configured the flatstore DB in the kamailio cfg as well?

If you just want to get the accounting in a text file, you can do this with standard system
logging methods. Have a look to the cfg parameter log_facility and other in the acc README.
Depending on your environment this may be easier for you.

Best regards,

Henning