[SR-Users] I am not able to make a call from kam1 SIP Registered user to kam2 SIP Registered user.

Suresh Talasaniya suresh.talasaniya at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:04:52 CEST 2018

Hello,

Is it possible to configure two Kamailio servers with shared
registration database? Any SIP UA can be registered on any server but
it must transparently call another SIP UA which can be registered on
the same or on another Kamailio server.

*I configured usrloc module with below params.*

## ---------- usrloc params -------------------

#!ifdef WITH_USRLOCDB

modparam("usrloc", "db_url", DBURL)
*modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 3)*
modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", MULTIDOMAIN)
modparam("usrloc", "timer_interval", 30)
modparam("usrloc", "matching_mode", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "cseq_delay", 10)
modparam("usrloc", "fetch_rows", 3000)
modparam("usrloc", "hash_size", 12)
modparam("usrloc", "timer_procs", 4)
modparam("usrloc", "handle_lost_tcp", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "close_expired_tcp", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "db_timer_clean", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "skip_remote_socket", 0)
modparam("usrloc", "server_id_filter", 0)
modparam("usrloc", "preload", "location")

#!endif

I am not able to make a call from kam1 SIP Registered user to kam2 SIP
Registered user.

it would be appreciable if anyone helps me to resolve the issue.

Thank you!

--
Regards,
Suresh Talasaniya.