[SR-Users] How to extract SIP-I ISUP parameters

Eugene Prokopiev enp at itx.ru
Thu Mar 29 12:50:58 CEST 2018

I can attach screenshot of ISUP part of pcap.

Is it possible to extract all ISUP parameters or at least 'Redirecting
number' or 'Called IN number'? Can extract ISUP part as is in binary
form and read by some external script? Are you know about any library
to parse ISUP binary data?

--
WBR,
Eugene Prokopiev