[SR-Users] 180 and 183 SIP messages

Ali Taher ataher at vanrise.com
Thu Mar 29 17:44:01 CEST 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm working on freeswitch , where I have SIP calls coming from A-Party to my
freeswitch and I'm routing it to B-Party.

I'm facing an issue , when I'm getting back the 183 message from the
supplier(B-Party) and forwarding it to the customer(A-Party); the customer
is not hearing the RBT and asking to send 180 rather than 183 . (the
supplier is only sending 183 without 180).

Is it possible using kamailio to replace this 183 message with 180 message ,
or even add 180 message while keeping the same 183 message ?

Regards,

Ali Taher