[SR-Users] Kamailio to Asterisk Proxy with NAT

Benjamin Marty benjamin.marty at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:04:16 CEST 2018

Hello,

I have multiple Asterisk Servers in a private Network. They also have a
Public IP via Destination NAT. Now I want to use a Kamailio Proxy in front
of them. The Routing I want to do with the Kamailio Dispatcher module.

My Question is now how the RTP Media Stream should/can flow. The clients
are in different other networks. So P2P Media Stream isn't possible. Should
I now run the RTP Stream Client - Asterisk or Client - Kamailio - Asterisk?

Is there an Example for an such scenario?

Thanks

Benjamin