[SR-Users] Missing exit function on KEMI?

Enrico Bandiera enrico.bandiera at cloud.timenet.it
Thu Mar 29 10:13:08 CEST 2018

Hi Daniel,

it seems that your suggestion is not working, we are not using python for
the whole script, we have some functions written in python to manipulate
jsons and to do API queries which we keep in python but the core of the
routing logic is still written in Kamailio scripting language.

We call the python functions with python_exec()

I tried to use both exit() and os.exit() but it looks like they are ignored
and the route execution continues, the only thing that seems to work is to
return 0 from the function

Can you tell me please if it is safe to use the return value to exit?

Thanks,
Enrico.