[SR-Users] topos redis -> failed to store

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:49:18 CEST 2018

Hello,

On 28.03.18 13:47, Daniel Tryba wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 01:05:17PM +0200, Daniel Tryba wrote:
>> I'm seeing the same spam in syslog, but in my case the source are
>> OPTIONS (asterisk qualifies), so they aren't part of a dialog.
> I was wrong, these are locally generated OPTIONS by the dispatcher
> module.

just for clarificiation, the OPTIONS are generated by the same kamailio
instance, right?

If yes, then I will look at adding some conditions in the code to avoid
all these log messages, because such requests do not need topos at all.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - April 16-18, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com