[SR-Users] kamailio 5.0.6 try to using dialog module - dont starts dialog counting

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Tue Mar 27 21:33:08 CEST 2018

Am Dienstag, 27. März 2018, 18:05:25 CEST schrieb Tomi Hakkarainen:
> Why is the dlg_flag set to 8
> What is the purpose of that on the modparam?
>
> I did not find from the documentation the meaning or did not understand :)

Hello Tomi,

there are two ways of actually tell the dialog module to track a certain
dialog:

1. call dlg_manage() in cfg
2. set the dlg_flag with setflag() in the cfg before transaction creation

For compatibility reasons you need to set the dlg_flag currently, even if you
don't use it and only use dlg_manage().

Best regards,

Henning