[SR-Users] kamailio with media server

Michael Young myoung at redmonsters.net
Tue Mar 27 20:03:27 CEST 2018

Atux,

Kamailio is not a PBX and will not replace your PBX. It can do some of the things you might expect from a PBX, but what you really want is Kamailio and a PBX integrated together. You may wish to review a presentation such as this one:

https://www.slideshare.net/fredposner/using-asterisk-and-kamailio-for-reliable-scalable-and-secure-communication-solutions

or a how-to such as this one:

http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb

Michael