[SR-Users] Dispatcher Routing Failure

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:42:54 CEST 2018

Take a look at

3.25. ds_ping_reply_codes(string)

This parameter defines the valid response codes, which are accepted as a
valid reply to the PING-Method. It is a list separated by colons, whery you
may define either a single code (e.g. "code=202" would accept 202 as an
additional, valid response) or a class of responses, you want to accept
(e.g. "class=2" would accept everything from 200 to 299 as valid response).
This parameter can be modified via ser config framework.
Default value is “” (only 200 OK is accepted).

Example 1.26. Set the “ds_ping_reply_codes” parameter

... modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_reply_codes",
"class=2;code=403;code=488;class=3") ...

Default i think is 500 but you might have some other codes enabled.