[SR-Users] Dispatcher Routing Failure

Daniel W. Graham dan at cmsinter.net
Tue Mar 27 18:14:44 CEST 2018

Sorry, let me clarify my last statement -

I'm seeing dispatcher:dst-down event route getting hit even though all sip requests are answered by dispatcher destination. Those requests resulting in 503 error (maybe others, not confirmed yet) appear to be triggering the dispatcher:dst-down event route.

So looking for the criteria that dispatcher module uses to determine a 'failed request'.

Any thoughts?

-dan