[SR-Users] Regular Expression Syntax

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:54:01 CEST 2018

Greetings,

I'm having some trouble with the syntax used in the {re.subst,expression}
method. What i want to do is add a prefix to a capture group.

I can make it work like that  /^[0-9]+/prefix$tU/ but this solution is far
from perfect since i may not need the entire $tU.

I would like to use it like this  /^[0-9]+/prefix\1/ in order to not limit
my regex to Kamailio only.  When i do it like this the regex result is only
"prefix".

What's the correct syntax to add a prefix using the capture group ?

Thanks in advance