[SR-Users] kamailio 5.0.6 try to using dialog module - dont starts dialog counting

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:27:27 CEST 2018

Hello,

i try to get dialog-infos to see how many calls are running on my kamailio.
But i can not figure out what steps are necessary to get this running.

set and dlg_flag via module param - check.

MUST i use a DB?! Or what is missing?

 kamctl stats | grep dialog
    "dialog:active_dialogs = 0",
    "dialog:early_dialogs = 0",
    "dialog:expired_dialogs = 0",
    "dialog:failed_dialogs = 0",
    "dialog:processed_dialogs = 0",

the dialog snippets (grep out ouf my config):

#!define DLG_FLAG 8

loadmodule "dialog.so"
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", DLG_FLAG)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 1)
modparam("dialog", "rr_param", "did")
modparam("dialog", "profiles_with_value", "active_calls; inbound_calls;
outbound_calls")
modparam("dialog", "send_bye", 1)
modparam("dialog", "enable_stats", 1)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_extra_hdrs", "Hint: inactivity timeout\r\n") #
Added to requests generated locally by the module (e.g. BYE)
modparam("dialog", "track_cseq_updates", 1)

--
Kind Regards
*Karsten Horsmann*