[SR-Users] is t_flush_flags() really needed?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Mar 27 07:40:16 CEST 2018

Juha Heinanen writes:

> While testing xflags, i noticed that a regular flag that I set AFTER
> calling t_newtrans() stays set in onreply_route even when I do not
> call t_flush_flags().

I made the same test with xflags and they do require t_flush_xflags()
call if an xflag is set after t_newtrans();  So the behavior is not the
same with flags and xflags.

This is confusing.  The flags should behave the same way and I would
prefer the flags way in order to avoid the flush call.

I added sr-dev to this thread since it now deals also the new feature.

-- Juha