[SR-Users] kamailio with media server

Mack Hendricks ap at goflyball.com
Mon Mar 26 22:40:14 CEST 2018

Hey Atux,

Can you give a little more detail on your use case?  Are you looking for Kamailio to:

- route requests to a media server for playing announcements
- proxy requests between your endpoints and your media server(s)
- distribute calls to your carriers based on some logic

The answer may be all three - this will help us point you in the right direction.

Mack Hendricks / Head of Support / dOpenSource
web: http://dopensource.com <http://dopensource.com/>
support: +888-907-2085
dSIPRouter <http://dsiprouter.org/> - GUI focused on implementing Kamailio to provide SIP Trunking and PBX Hosting Services