[SR-Users] drouting & rd

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 09:50:38 CET 2018

Hello,

I don't recall how the r-uri domain is restored in this case to say what
$rd should hold, however, what you can do is store the $rd inside an avp
just after use_next_gw():

if (use_next_gw()) {

   $avp(rd) = $rd;

}

and then just take the $avp(rd) when handling 401/7.

On 21.03.18 14:40, Jean Cérien wrote:

> Hello
> I have setup 2 gateways in my dr_rules: 5,6 - so the 2nd one is tried
> if the first fails.
>
> The second one requires credentials.
>
> When the first one fails: I execute the following code:
>
> failure_route[ROUTEFAIL] {
>
>         if ( t_check_status("[345][0-9][0-9]") or (t_branch_timeout()
> and !t_branch_replied() )) {
>                 t_on_failure("ROUTEFAIL");
>                 if (use_next_gw()) {
>                         xlog("L_INFO","failure_route(ROUTEFAIL) @@
> routing to: rd: $rd, ru:$ru, t_relay");
>                         t_relay();
>                         exit;
>                 }
>
> then in the same ROUTEFAIL (before this code), I have
>
> if (t_check_status("401|407")) {
> xlog("L_INFO","failure_route(ROUTEFAIL) @@ call to uac_auth(),   $si
> rd: $rd\n");
>
> So, when the first gateway replies with a 404, it executes correctly
> the first block, finds the second gw and I see in the log that rd is
> set to its address.
>
> Yet, when the 2nd gw replies with 401, rd is set to the very first gw.
> However, the pcap traces confirm it is indeed the second that replies
> this.
>
> If this behaviour is correct, I cant seem to find the source IP of the
> gateway that replied to me, to retrieve credentials from the db.
>
> version: kamailio 5.0.5 / 5.0.6 (tested on both)
>
> Thank you for your help

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - April 16-18, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com