[SR-Users] How does Kamailio decide which msg to store when receiving it double from 2 servers?

Zigelman, Amit amit.zigelman at vonage.com
Tue Mar 20 14:17:36 CET 2018

I am using Captagent on 2 sip servers communicating with each other.

Both Captagents then route the SIP traffic to the same Kamailio.
Therefore, if I understand, Kamailio will get every msg between them twice.
Once from server A and once from server B.
Let's say that each of them has a different capturing code (100 for server
A and 200 for server B)

How will the data look in the DB?
Will it hold both entries pretty much the same with a difference is some
fields such as the capture node?

Thanks a lot,
Amit

--