[SR-Users] execute only on INITIAL INVITE

George Diamantopoulos georgediam at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:16:38 CET 2018

Hello David,

First of all your checking for a to-tag is correct. In-dialog requests
should have a to-tag, and therefore the block you pasted here won't execute
at all for those.

If you're worrying about provisional (1xx) replies sent from the UAS for
the initial INVITE, then indeed some of them might also not have a to-tag
set. However, if the code block you pasted is in the request_route() "main"
route, then it won't be executed anyway. For responses to be specially
processed via the configuration script, you either have to have a
reply_route() set, or an onreply_route() set if you're doing stateful
processing with the tm module.

BR,
George