[SR-Users] tcpconn_main_timeout

Kjeld Flarup kjeld.flarup at liberalismen.dk
Mon Mar 19 16:23:01 CET 2018

Interesting

Just to be sure that I understand You correctly.
When a Register is done, then an Invite, must create a new TCP connection.

I agree, that a perfect implementetion would be to keep the TCP stream up
while the client is connected, and use that connection for all
communication between the two stacks.

How about reregisters can they reuse the connection? Or should the
connection be closed once the packet is consumed?