[SR-Users] kamailio as load balancer

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Fri Mar 16 19:09:43 CET 2018

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 03:32:00PM +0000, Seyed Mohammad Mirheydari wrote:
> I have 5 asterisk servers. And I want to use kamailio as load balancer.
> How can route sip calls from outside to asterisk servers?
>
> Note:
> I installed kamailio and mairadb , etc.
> I configured subscriber for kamailio.
> And add my 5 servers to databse.
>
> Hust to know how to change the file kamailio.cfg to route all incoming calls to my 5 asterisk server (round robin).

This can be accomplished with the dispatcher module. There is an example
in
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.ex.config
It does exactly what you requested.

Now if for example you want to have subscribers REGISTER or route
INVITEs from these asterisk backends to the outside work through these
proxies, you'll need to to adapt some (minor) details.