[SR-Users] Info: Meeting during FOSSASIA 2018

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:07:24 CET 2018

Hello,

soon I am going to travel to Singapore for FOSSASIA 2018 conference
(March 22-25 - https://2018.fossasia.org/), giving a talk about Kamailio.

Given that it is rather rare I travel to south-east Asia, I wonder if
there are other people from Kamailio community attending FOSASSIA or
happen to be in the city during the event. Maybe we can plan something
like a small group meetup to greet, have a drink or so and chat about
the project and real time communications.

Write me if you can join such a meetup. It would be great to meet some
kamailians around there!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - April 16-18, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com