[SR-Users] Disable non-existent user warning

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 08:50:02 CET 2018

Hello,

first question is out curiosity, did you compile it as SER flavour and
have serctl, because now we have kamctl. This is more to have an idea if
people still complie different flavour, as I thought maybe at some point
we can remove that part from Makefiles, to simplify the build system.

Then, for your question, look inside kamctlrc, there is a variable
VERIFY_USER that you have to set to 0.