[SR-Users] Not documented parameter server_id_filter inside usrloc module

Konstantin Polyakov piligrim_pk at mail.ru
Mon Mar 5 13:39:32 CET 2018

Victor,

We are going to use this parameter, but we found that cleanup process should use such filter too.
Otherwise different instances of proxy delete records of each other and it leads to the problems when db_mode 1 or 2 (cached) is used.

Soon I am going to propose a pull request with filter in cleanup procedure.

Could you tell me please, if it is necessary to add a new parameter for cleanup process or I can use this server_id_filter?
Is there some case when we need to use this filter on startup but we don't it during cleanup?

Thank you.
Best regards,
Konstantin