[SR-Users] consume_credentials question

Aymeric Moizard amoizard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:28:53 CET 2018

Hi list!

I'm trying to remove Proxy-Authorization dedicated
to local subscriber without -and not the other ones
dedicated to other server-

I realized that "consume_credentials" doesn't work
because it requires that a call to "www_authorize,
proxy_authorize, www_authenticate or proxy_authenticate"
has been made before. I have a use-case where this isn't
called.

I don't want to use such code:

if (is_present_hf("Proxy-Authorization")) {
	remove_hf("Proxy-Authorization");
}

Because this may remove a "Proxy-Authorization"
for another service.

I have seen this: has_credentials but it doesn't help
to know which header is the one containing the header...

Any good way to find the header and index?
And then remove it with remove _hf_value2?

Regards
Aymeric

--
Antisip - http://www.antisip.com