[SR-Users] Relevant development links

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Thu Jun 28 11:42:42 CEST 2018

On 6/27/18 12:43 PM, Amauri Oliveira wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm new to Kamailio perhaps I've seen it in actions at AirBNB. I'm
> starting the journey as a new developer who wants to grab Kamailio and
> build something. I would like to check if you could provide the most
> relevant links for a beginner also with some samples. I noticed the
> abundance of modules perhaps I would like to see what people are doing
> with it.
>
> Best Regards,
> Amauri.

Hi Amauri,

Welcome.

Two great resources include:

https://www.kamailio.org/w/documentation/

and

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/

The documentation link provides additional links to module descriptions
(and lists), installation tutorials, FAQs, external tutorials, and more.

The wiki discusses installation, upgrading, cookbooks, parameters, and
even more tutorials.

There's also some great videos out there from Kamailio World posted to
the Kamailio World youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCElq4JNTPd7bs2vbfAAYVJA

The videos will help show what others are doing with Kamailio.

In the default installation, the main kamailio.cfg is a highly commented
file containing samples and there are sample configurations in many of
the module documentation pages.